HOW WE DID IT.
Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork. Our team is what sets Paragon Mechanical apart. Through careful planning and with our outstanding team, we were ready to execute at every phase along the way.
- Design Phase: We plan and coordinate to ensure all involved parties are ready to execute.
- Establish Timeline: Since we deal exclusively with vital heating, cooling, and hot water systems, setting a timeline that allows our clients to maintain regular daily operations is a vital aspect to achieving our desired level of client satisfaction. We create timelines with the full intention of meeting or exceeding them.
- Permits: Once the project is through the planning phases, we obtain the required permits.
- Execution: The Paragon team conducts all work to specification, according to the plans, and following timelines communicated to the client. The management staff remains in constant contact with the client throughout the entire process to ensure they are up-to-date on progress, any potential changes, or complications.
- Project Review: Time is allocated on each project to provide the client with operational instruction and to conduct, in some cases, a system start-up. During this time, two technicians will be present to suggest detailed maintenance strategies, answer any questions, and provide demonstrations on the new systems.
- Project Completion: At the conclusion of the project, a binder is created and provided to the client. The binder includes all manuals and cut sheets pertaining to the completed work.